Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experiencing Group!!!!

     I really enjoyed working with my group. They are all helpful group contributers and they made it easy to work together. And all of them are nice too so it just made it a good time. Since we all have different schedules it was, at times difficult to figure out when to meet but in the end we got exactly what we needed to get finished, done. So it wasn't a problem by any means.
   
  If I am to be very critical....I thought that our final project was very nice. I didn't think it was over the top GREATTTTT!!!!! But I think it got the point across and was very informational.
     I learned that I need to work on some things when it comes to presenting, I also learned I am not the only one who needs to work on presenting. 
     I really enjoyed figuring out and learning how to use the prezi. I like how you can design it to be your own but at the same time it can stay organized and professional. It's like the lamborghini of powerpoints.
     As a future teacher I will definitely use prezi!!! Now that I know how to use it, no questions I will use it in the future :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the collaboration! Sometimes it can get a bit rough, especially when schedules don't match up.

    Elaborate a little on your experiences and how you used the programs that were available or how you guys overcame the challenges to your group work. Help us learn from your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the comparison between the Lambrigini and the PowerPoints! I also liked the color scheme and the explanation of how you enjoyed the project. The only thing I would work on is giving more background on the project so you could inform the readers.

    ReplyDelete